Biodex 870 C-Arm Table
Innovative design optimizes patient access, increases imaging resolution and save space.
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with choice of standard contoured or
- Contoured tabletop features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- High-speed actuators assure quick tabletop positioning; height adjustability, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Convenient positioning controllers
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- 500-lb patient capacity
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Accessory rails
The Biodex 870 C-Arm Table is designed for image-guided procedures where stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with choice of contoured or rectangular design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The standard contoured top allows ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies. Choose a tabletop to best fit your needs to achieve optimum image resolution.
The large radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening. The contoured tabletop features a face cutout for prone positioning.
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all Biodex products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.