Genoray Oscar Prime C-Arm
Flat Panel Technology At An Unbeatable Price Point. The NEW Genoray Oscar Prime is a Flat Panel c-arm system that offers industry leading image resolution with a 2.5 mega pixel resolution or 2.5k x 2.5k squared. This unit out paces its nearest competior (Ziehm Vision FD, Ziehm Solo) by 500 pixels squared resolution and has a larger x-ray generator (5.2 kW vs 2.2 kW) for optimal image quality when you need it. The Genoray Oscar Prime ideal for Orthopedic use and is a fantastic alternative to higher cost refurbished systems. Some unique features include Remote Diagnostics, Factory 5 Year Warranty Option, Highest Resolution Flat Detector On The Market, and Lifetime Image Storage.
The Genoray Oscar 15 Features:
- 260mm x 260mm (10.24″ / 2.5 Mega Pixel) CMOS Flat Detector
- Oversized C, Larger Depth Of Arc
- 155º Dynamic Orbital Rotation
- Free Space 800mm SID 1,000mm
- 5.2 kW Stationary Anode X-Ray Tube
- 10.5″ Swivel Color Touch Screen Tech Monitor
- 34″ Swivel Flat Screen Monitor With Split Screen Capability
- LOW DOSE Mode
- Virtual Collimation
- LIFETIME Storage = 5 Million Images
- Remote Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
- LIFETIME Phone/Remote Support & Software Updates
- Optional Vascular Package (30 FPS)
The Equipped MD Difference.
Equipped MD is a leading distributor of Genoray surgical c-arm systems. We are happy to offer the all-new Genoray Oscar Classic c-arm to our customer base as we believe its one of the best imaging values on the market today. With lease rates starting at $800 a month its a value hard to beat. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.