STI V-MAX C-Arm Table
Surgical Table Inc.’s V-MAX series of vascular X-ray imaging tables offer all of the features of the competition, but at a fraction of the cost.The V-MAX offers height and four-way float adjustments and the V-MAX T offers height, four-way float and trendelenburg.
Standard features for both table models include:
- Diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity (500-lb pound load)
- 2” high quality patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out access
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table
- A 24” wide carbon fiber top eliminates the needs for arm boards
- A 27″ wide top is also available
- An 84″ length to accommodate even the tallest of patients
- Easy patient transfer to table
- Low height for patient boarding
- Any OR accessory can be rigidly attached to the table top
- Bellows to cover and protect the table motor assembly
- Rotating and lockable casters
- Control handle (knob) for easy table movement
- Foot switch
- Modular side rail system
- Surgical arm boards (can rotate 180 degrees)
- Procedural arm boards (each can rotate 180 degrees)
- Rectangle arm boards
- Lollipop arm boards
- V-MAX offers Height (28″ to 38″), Lateral Float (14″), and Longitudinal Float (36″, +/- 18″) adjustments.
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all Surgical Tables Inc products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.